Skype
rgphott

Dragon Age Legends: Remix Dragon Age Legends: Remix

Nice gameplay.

I don't understand why there is so many people complaining about just using the mouse. I think this is the perfect embodiment of a fun, well made casual flash game you can play at work during a short break.

The controls are excellent, it's very fluent and easy to get a grip of. It might be easy, but I don't mind, we can't have 100% hard games, that wouldn't be very fun at all.

However... Within a certain time frame the gameplay gets a bit repetitive, and there's little replay value (which I don't really see as a concern), so there's definite more ups than downs on this game.

Overall, really fun to play for a short time, not something that's going to occupy you for hours.

I hate this feeling I hate this feeling

Excellent

I noticed how this isn't quite as heavy and chaotic as your other stuff, which just goes to show that you are quite diverse. I greatly enjoy the more melodic aspect of this song. Can't wait to hear your new stuff!

TheRealSam responds:

Yeah, I quite tend to compose basing myself on my mood of the moment, and what I'm listening to. I think you'll realize it with the new stuff I'll post, quite different too ^^
Thanks a lot man!

My Other Self's Keys [...] My Other Self's Keys [...]

Brutal!

Chaotic, technical and brutal. You've done it again! Words cannot do this justice, so I will end this with one word:
EPIC

TheRealSam responds:

EPIC is what I was aiming for... thank you so fucking much for this! :D

Nothing is beautiful Nothing is beautiful

Sick!

As always, great work! Delicious triplets and chord progression, man. I notice a couple of riffs VERY similar to some in your other track "A Day to Remember", love it. I especially like the strange chords you use through this song!

Can't wait to hear more from you!

TheRealSam responds:

Similar riffs? Seriously? x) Well there might be some, I've never realy paid attention ahah, especially comparing these two tracks, which I thought were totaly different x)
Anyway, thanks a lot for the review, don't worry more to come soon :)